We understand your concerns when it comes to making decisions regarding care of a loved one. Whether a family member needs assistance with recovering from a hospital stay, extra help around the house, or someone to check in on them throughout the week, OnSite LifeCare can customize a perfect solution.
Working with your physicians, therapists and other healthcare providers our team will ensure that a personalized plan of care is devised to meet your special needs.
Onsite LifeCare has the appropriate insurance, bonding and licensing to support sending caregivers into your home. We hire compassionate staff with a proven record of quality care. Our goal is to go above and beyond your expectations, insuring that your loved one receives exactly what they need to improve their quality of life.
Some benefits include:
- Receive care in the comfort of your home
- Licensed and highly qualified staff
- Fewer hospital readmissions or Emergency Room visits
- Improved scheduling of medications and treatments
- Increased safety and independence
- Less stress on family caretakers
OnSite LifeCare Services You Can TRUST
- Wound Care
- Infusion Therapies
- Medication Administration and Reminders
- Diabetic Management
- Daily Personal Hygiene
- Meal and Snack Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Assistance in Arranging Transportation
- Accompany to Doctor Visits
- Respite Relief for Family Members
- Child Care
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
With the support of a reliable hourly or 24 hour caregiver from Onsite LifeCare you can safely remain in the comfort of home. Take the first step toward peace of mind by calling (732) 203-1000 for a complimentary, no-obligation consultation.